NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OUR MONTHLY COMPETITION.
ShowUsYourTruck.com is a web based custom semi-truck competition sponsored by Mercer Transportation Co., 1128 W. Main St, Louisville, KY (“sponsors”). This competition is governed by these official rules. By participating/entering the competition, each entrant agrees to these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the competition are final in all respects. This competition is subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning will vary for each contest depending on number of entries, visitor votes and internal judging by sponsors employees.
1. DESCRIPTION OF CONTEST/PARTICIPATION: By participating in the ShowUsYourTruck.com online competition, you are entering for an opportunity to compete with other entrants for a monthly prize announced each month by sponsors. ShowUsYourTruck.com monthly winners will be determined at the conclusion of each month and the winners will be notified via social media posts as well as direct message. No contest entry may be submitted more than once per contest. Top vote getters will be entered into a drawing at the conclusion of each month. Sponsors may add or remove additional categories for competitions – these categories and respective prizes will be announced as available.
2. DATES OF CONTEST: Contestants must enter separately at the start of a new month. Entry does not carry over from one month to the next. Official monthly entries will be will be accepted from 12:00 am EST through 11:59 pm EST the last day of said month. Sponsor may change the length or dates of contest; if so the contest dates will be stated on website prior to and during that contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Contestants will automatically be entered for the current months competition upon submitting photo of truck via ShowUsYourTruck.com . Pictures will be entered for the current month’s contest as stated in rules. At selected events named by sponsors, contest may be entered by contestants filling out information in person for, and having pictures taken by sponsors employees.
4. HOW TO PLAY: Contestants pictures will be posted on ShowUsYourTruck.com to receive votes by visitors of the site as well as contestants. contestants will be judged then by sponsors employees, taking into consideration visitor voting, truck (or category theme) appearance, or any other considerations deemed applicable by sponsors. Visitors are allowed one vote per day for duration of contest.
5. PRIZE(S): The Prize(s) that may be awarded in this competition will be provided by the sponsors (or co-sponsors to be named) and will be disclosed at the beginning of each contest on ShowUsYourTruck.com. Sponsors will draw for one winner per contest/category.
The prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prizes. Prizes must be claimed within five business days of winning. If a winner cannot be contacted, does not claim the prize or is disqualified, the sponsors reserve the right to determine an alternate winner or not award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion. All prizes are subject to change at the sole discretion of sponsors. In some circumstances the winner may be offered a choice of prizes depending on availability.
6. ELIGIBILITY AND LIMITATIONS: Participants and winner(s) must be US residents at least 18 years of age as determined by the sponsors. Winners will be required to show proof of age and identity at the discretion of the sponsors.
7. PUBLICITY: Use of personal information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the sponsors exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with any promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, benefits, or compensation for such use. By participating in the contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the sponsors may disclose information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
8. RELEASE: By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the sponsors, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from any use of the prize. In order to receive a prize participants must sign an official statement of eligibility and release form provided by the sponsors for any prizes awarded with value in excess of $600.00.
9. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the sponsors with valid identification and a valid tax payer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person(s) winning over $600.00 USD in prizes from the sponsors will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of sponsors personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and the sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the sponsors, the sponsors reserves the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the sponsors and are final. The sponsors may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. MISCELLANEOUS: Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the sponsors’ release form to claim the prize. The sponsors may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time. The sponsors disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the contest. Pictures submitted must be contestants property with authorization to use in such a competition. For a copy of the rules or where required by law, a list of winners, mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to the address listed below. All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be returned.
Mercer Transportation Co.
1128 West Main St.
Louisville, KY 40203
12. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW: The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.